- In Boston – where we are developing at Boston Gate – Aladdin is being staged at the Blackfriars Theatre and Arts Centre until 2 January.
- In Corby you can see Beauty and the Beast at The Cube until 30 December – handy if you’re living in a new house at our developments at Gretton Valley or Oakley Rise. Then from 3 to 6 January there’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. If you’re willing to travel a little further there’s Peter Pan in Northampton or Aladdin in Kettering.
- On 3, 4 and 5 January Peter Pan is visiting Oakham, close to our development at Farriers Reach. In nearby Stamford Sleeping Beauty will be waking up daily from 27 December to 1 January.
- Over in Lincoln, close to our development at Nettleham Chase, you can see Snow White and Seven Dwarfs at the New Theatre Royal until 6 January. And Peter Pan is playing at the Lincoln Drill Hall until 5 January.
- There’s a choice of two pantos in Peterborough as well – Peter Pan at the Key Theatre until 6 January and Robin Hood at The Cresset until 30 December. So you could easily catch both if you live at Whittlesey Green.
- Entirely appropriate, we think, to the agricultural area around Spalding you can see Jack and Beanstalk at the town’s South Holland Centre until 31 December. It’s only a short distance from the new homes at Pinchbeck Fields (oh yes it is!).
- Meanwhile, rather further south, there is Cinderella in Taunton until 23 December. You could find yourself sitting near neighbours from Hawthorne Gardens, Larkfleet Rise or Churchinford Hills. Don’t look around – they’re behind you!
Wherever you go, we hope you have a truly magical theatre experience.
Above: Beauty and the Beast is at The Cube, Corby.